784 top medical experts on Tumor Virus Infections across 46 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 740 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Tumor Virus Infections: Infections produced by oncogenic viruses. The infections caused by DNA viruses are less numerous but more diverse than those caused by the RNA oncogenic viruses.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Virus Diseases (418) and Narrower Categories: Epstein-Barr Virus Infections (1,915), Merkel Cell Carcinoma (1,202), Papillomavirus Infections (2,557), Warts (83).
- Clinical Trials : at least 3 including 2 Completed, 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Shope Fibroma, Shope Papilloma
Computing Expert Listing ...