620 top medical experts on Tremor across 45 countries and 35 U.S. states, including 569 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Tremor: Cyclical movement of a body part that can represent either a physiologic process or a manifestation of disease. Intention or action tremor, a common manifestation of cerebellar diseases, is aggravated by movement. In contrast, resting tremor is maximal when there is no attempt at voluntary movement, and occurs as a relatively frequent manifestation of parkinson disease.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Dyskinesias (459).
- Clinical Trials : at least 127 including 11 Active, 60 Completed, 32 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Action Tremor, Intention Tremor, Resting Tremor
Computing Expert Listing ...