610 top medical experts on Toxoplasmosis across 70 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 439 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Toxoplasmosis: The acquired form of infection by Toxoplasma gondii in animals and man.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Coccidiosis (1,842) and Narrower Categories: Cerebral Toxoplasmosis (1,405), Congenital Toxoplasmosis (1,333), Ocular Toxoplasmosis (1,314).
- Clinical Trials : at least 29 including 20 Completed, 4 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Toxoplasma gondii Infection
Computing Expert Listing ...