868 top medical experts on Thymoma across 41 countries and 32 U.S. states, including 795 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Thymoma: A neoplasm originating from thymic tissue, usually benign, and frequently encapsulated. Although it is occasionally invasive, metastases are extremely rare. It consists of any type of thymic epithelial cell as well as lymphocytes that are usually abundant. Malignant lymphomas that involve the thymus, e.g., lymphosarcoma, Hodgkin's disease (previously termed granulomatous thymoma), should not be regarded as thymoma. (From Stedman, 25th ed)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Complex and Mixed Neoplasms (2,455), Thymus Neoplasms (2,463).
- Clinical Trials : at least 89 including 6 Active, 29 Completed, 28 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Thymic Carcinoma
Computing Expert Listing ...