1,226 top medical experts on Thrombophilia across 53 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 1,134 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Thrombophilia: A disorder of hemostasis in which there is a tendency for the occurrence of thrombosis.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Hematologic Diseases (2,132) and Narrower Categories: Activated Protein C Resistance (600), Antithrombin III Deficiency (751), Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (1,049), Protein C Deficiency (872), Protein S Deficiency (796), Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (1,232).
- Clinical Trials : at least 61 including 2 Active, 32 Completed, 9 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Hypercoagulability
Computing Expert Listing ...