1,316 top medical experts on Thrombolytic Therapy across 59 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,279 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Thrombolytic Therapy: Use of infusions of fibrinolytic agents to destroy or dissolve thrombi in blood vessels or bypass grafts.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Guideline Central: American Medical Association (1, 2)
- UK NICE Guidelines: Drainage, irrigation and fibrinolytic therapy (DRIFT) for post-hemorrhagic hydrocephalus in preterm infants
- PubMed Practice Guideline
- U.S. National Guideline Center (archived)
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Drug Therapy (1,048) and Narrower Categories: Hirudin Therapy (20).
- Synonyms: Fibrinolytic Therapy, Therapeutic Thrombolysis
Computing Expert Listing ...