1,078 top medical experts on Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm across 46 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 1,045 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm: An abnormal balloon- or sac-like dilatation in the wall of the thoracic aorta. This proximal descending portion of aorta gives rise to the visceral and the parietal branches above the aortic hiatus at the diaphragm.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Aortic Aneurysm (2,239).
- Clinical Trials : at least 96 including 8 Active, 26 Completed, 34 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Computing Expert Listing ...