1,165 top medical experts on Tetralogy of Fallot across 55 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 1,117 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Tetralogy of Fallot: A combination of congenital heart defects consisting of four key features including ventricular septal defects; pulmonary stenosis; right ventricular hypertrophy; and a dextro-positioned aorta. In this condition, blood from both ventricles (oxygen-rich and oxygen-poor) is pumped into the body often causing cyanosis.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Congenital Heart Defects (4,797).
- Clinical Trials : at least 68 including 6 Active, 24 Completed, 16 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Fallot's Tetralogy
Computing Expert Listing ...