1,344 top medical experts on Testicular Neoplasms across 57 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 1,287 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Testicular Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of the testis. Germ cell tumors (germinoma) of the testis constitute 95% of all testicular neoplasms.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Endocrine Gland Neoplasms (869), Male Genital Neoplasms (2,238), Testicular Diseases (3,336) and Narrower Categories: Sertoli-Leydig Cell Tumor (505).
- Clinical Trials : at least 133 including 14 Active, 65 Completed, 27 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cancer of Testis, Cancer of the Testes, Testicular Cancer, Testicular Neoplasm, Testicular Tumor, Testis Cancer
Computing Expert Listing ...