1,018 top medical experts on Tendinopathy across 45 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 917 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Tendinopathy: Clinical syndrome describing overuse tendon injuries characterized by a combination of pain, diffuse or localized swelling, and impaired performance.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Tendon Injuries (3,794), Muscular Diseases (3,414) and Narrower Categories: Elbow Tendinopathy (199), Enthesopathy (1,025), Giant Cell Tumor of Tendon Sheath (565), Tendon Entrapment (248), Tenosynovitis (2,069).
- Clinical Trials : at least 318 including 8 Active, 141 Completed, 63 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Tendinitis, Tendinosis
Computing Expert Listing ...