300 top medical experts on T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukemia across 24 countries and 25 U.S. states, including 186 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- T-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukemia: A lymphoid leukemia characterized by a profound lymphocytosis with or without lymphadenopathy, hepatosplenomegaly, frequently rapid progression, and short survival. It was formerly called T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Prolymphocytic Leukemia (173), T-Cell Leukemia (1,984).
- Clinical Trials : at least 18 including 8 Completed, 7 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Chronic T-Cell Leukemia
Computing Expert Listing ...