1,811 top medical experts on Surgical Wound Infection across 54 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,766 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Surgical Wound Infection: Infection occurring at the site of a surgical incision.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Postoperative Complications (3,561), Wound Infection (208).
- Clinical Trials : at least 319 including 8 Active, 162 Completed, 54 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Postoperative Wound Infection
Computing Expert Listing ...