288 top medical experts on Superinfection across 45 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 156 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Superinfection: A frequent complication of drug therapy for microbial infection. It may result from opportunistic colonization following immunosuppression by the primary pathogen and can be influenced by the time interval between infections, microbial physiology, or host resistance. Experimental challenge and in vitro models are sometimes used in virulence and infectivity studies.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Opportunistic Infections (1,322).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2 including 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Microbial Superinvasion, Microbial Superinvasion
Computing Expert Listing ...