1,003 top medical experts on Subarachnoid Hemorrhage across 45 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 967 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: Bleeding into the intracranial or spinal subarachnoid space, most resulting from intracranial aneurysm rupture. It can occur after traumatic injuries (subarachnoid hemorrhage, traumatic). Clinical features include headache; nausea; vomiting, nuchal rigidity, variable neurological deficits and reduced mental status.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Intracranial Hemorrhages (1,888) and Narrower Categories: Traumatic Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (283).
- Clinical Trials : at least 259 including 9 Active, 105 Completed, 51 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Perinatal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Spontaneous Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Computing Expert Listing ...