1,350 top medical experts on Subarachnoid Hemorrhage across 51 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,296 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: Bleeding into the intracranial or spinal subarachnoid space, most resulting from intracranial aneurysm rupture. It can occur after traumatic injuries (subarachnoid hemorrhage, traumatic). Clinical features include headache; nausea; vomiting, nuchal rigidity, variable neurological deficits and reduced mental status.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Intracranial Hemorrhages (3,242) and Narrower Categories: Traumatic Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (564).
- Clinical Trials : at least 374 including 10 Active, 159 Completed, 71 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Perinatal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Spontaneous Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Computing Expert Listing ...