526 top medical experts on Strabismus across 32 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 490 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Strabismus: Misalignment of the visual axes of the eyes. In comitant strabismus the degree of ocular misalignment does not vary with the direction of gaze. In noncomitant strabismus the degree of misalignment varies depending on direction of gaze or which eye is fixating on the target. (Miller, Walsh & Hoyt's Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology, 4th ed, p641)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Ocular Motility Disorders (722) and Narrower Categories: Esotropia (303), Exotropia (281).
- Clinical Trials : at least 70 including 2 Active, 45 Completed, 13 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Concomitant Strabismus, Dissociated Vertical Deviation, Hypertropia, Non-Concomitant Strabismus, Nonconcomitant Strabismus, Phorias, Squint, Comitant Strabismus, Noncomitant Strabismus
Computing Expert Listing ...