1,397 top medical experts on Spinal Cord Neoplasms across 46 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 1,363 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Spinal Cord Neoplasms: Benign and malignant neoplasms which occur within the substance of the spinal cord (intramedullary neoplasms) or in the space between the dura and spinal cord (intradural extramedullary neoplasms). The majority of intramedullary spinal tumors are primary CNS neoplasms including astrocytoma; ependymoma; and lipoma. Intramedullary neoplasms are often associated with syringomyelia. The most frequent histologic types of intradural-extramedullary tumors are meningioma and neurofibroma.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Central Nervous System Neoplasms (3,993), Spinal Cord Diseases (2,625) and Narrower Categories: Epidural Neoplasms (628).
- Clinical Trials : at least 53 including 3 Active, 22 Completed, 12 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Intradural-Extramedullary Spinal Cord Neoplasms, Intramedullary Spinal Cord Neoplasms
Computing Expert Listing ...