1,166 top medical experts on Spinal Cord Compression across 42 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 1,116 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Spinal Cord Compression: Acute and chronic conditions characterized by external mechanical compression of the spinal cord due to extramedullary neoplasm; epidural abscess; spinal fractures; bony deformities of the vertebral bodies; and other conditions. Clinical manifestations vary with the anatomic site of the lesion and may include localized pain, weakness, sensory loss, incontinence, and impotence.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Spinal Cord Diseases (2,625), Spinal Cord Injuries (4,149).
- Clinical Trials : at least 36 including 1 Active, 15 Completed, 7 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Conus Medullaris Syndrome, Compressive Myelopathy
Computing Expert Listing ...