523 top medical experts on Snake Bites across 68 countries and 32 U.S. states, including 361 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Snake Bites: Bites by snakes. Bite by a venomous snake is characterized by stinging pain at the wound puncture. The venom injected at the site of the bite is capable of producing a deleterious effect on the blood or on the nervous system. (Webster's 3d ed; from Dorland, 27th ed, at snake, venomous)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Bites and Stings (1,127).
- Clinical Trials : at least 24 including 14 Completed, 5 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Snakebite Envenomation, Snake Envenoming
Computing Expert Listing ...