1,639 top medical experts on Sickle Cell Anemia across 81 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 1,561 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Sickle Cell Anemia: A disease characterized by chronic hemolytic anemia, episodic painful crises, and pathologic involvement of many organs. It is the clinical expression of homozygosity for hemoglobin S.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Congenital Hemolytic Anemia (870), Hemoglobinopathies (2,767) and Narrower Categories: Acute Chest Syndrome (1,026), Hemoglobin SC Disease (450), Sickle Cell Trait (1,737).
- Clinical Trials : at least 861 including 47 Active, 393 Completed, 203 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Hemoglobin S Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...