936 top medical experts on Self-Injurious Behavior across 49 countries and 46 U.S. states, including 796 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Self-Injurious Behavior: Behavior in which persons hurt or harm themselves without the motive of suicide or of sexual deviation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Behavioral Symptoms (1,342) and Narrower Categories: Self Mutilation (835).
- Clinical Trials : at least 145 including 10 Active, 56 Completed, 32 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Intentional Self Harm, Intentional Self Injury, Self Harm, Self-Destructive Behavior
Computing Expert Listing ...