1,348 top medical experts on Second Primary Neoplasms across 55 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 1,312 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Second Primary Neoplasms: Abnormal growths of tissue that follow a previous neoplasm but are not metastases of the latter. The second neoplasm may have the same or different histological type and can occur in the same or different organs as the previous neoplasm but in all cases arises from an independent oncogenic event. The development of the second neoplasm may or may not be related to the treatment for the previous neoplasm since genetic risk or predisposing factors may actually be the cause.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Neoplasms (2,958).
- Clinical Trials : at least 404 including 26 Active, 146 Completed, 98 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Metachronous Neoplasms, Metachronous Second Primary Neoplasms, Therapy-Related Neoplasms, Treatment-Related Neoplasms, Second Malignancy, Second Neoplasm, Therapy-Associated Neoplasms, Therapy-Related Cancer, Treatment-Associated Neoplasms, Treatment-Related Cancer
Computing Expert Listing ...