643 top medical experts on Schizophrenia across 54 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 591 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Schizophrenia: A severe emotional disorder of psychotic depth characteristically marked by a retreat from reality with delusion formation, hallucinations, emotional disharmony, and regressive behavior.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Catatonic Schizophrenia (26), Disorganized Schizophrenia (6), Paranoid Schizophrenia (67), Shared Paranoid Disorder (6).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,288 including 62 Active, 1,546 Completed, 211 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Dementia Praecox, Schizophrenic Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...