895 top medical experts on Schizophrenia across 64 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 736 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Schizophrenia: A severe emotional disorder of psychotic depth characteristically marked by a retreat from reality with delusion formation, hallucinations, emotional disharmony, and regressive behavior.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Catatonic Schizophrenia (165), Disorganized Schizophrenia (90), Paranoid Schizophrenia (1,800), Shared Paranoid Disorder (145), Treatment-Resistant Schizophrenia (173).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,915 including 55 Active, 1,891 Completed, 331 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Dementia Praecox, Schizophrenic Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...