1,200 top medical experts on Sarcoidosis across 43 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,171 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Sarcoidosis: An idiopathic systemic inflammatory granulomatous disorder comprised of epithelioid and multinucleated giant cells with little necrosis. It usually invades the lungs with fibrosis and may also involve lymph nodes, skin, liver, spleen, eyes, phalangeal bones, and parotid glands.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Lymphoproliferative Disorders (1,663) and Narrower Categories: Pulmonary Sarcoidosis (715), Uveoparotid Fever (4).
- Clinical Trials : at least 160 including 3 Active, 71 Completed, 35 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Besnier-Boeck Disease, Boeck's Sarcoid
Computing Expert Listing ...