756 top medical experts on Retinitis Pigmentosa across 49 countries and 35 U.S. states, including 650 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Retinitis Pigmentosa: Hereditary, progressive degeneration of the retina due to death of ROD photoreceptors initially and subsequent death of cone photoreceptors. It is characterized by deposition of pigment in the retina.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- UK NICE Guidelines: Insertion of a subretinal prosthesis system for retinitis pigmentosa , Additional
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Hereditary Eye Diseases (901) and Narrower Categories: Alstrom Syndrome (569), Bardet-Biedl Syndrome (1,543), Kearns-Sayre Syndrome (580), Usher Syndromes (1,689).
- Clinical Trials : at least 201 including 20 Active, 87 Completed, 52 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Pigmentary Retinopathy, Tapetoretinal Degeneration
Computing Expert Listing ...