1,363 top medical experts on Respiratory Insufficiency across 50 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 1,329 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Respiratory Insufficiency: Failure to adequately provide oxygen to cells of the body and to remove excess carbon dioxide from them. (Stedman, 25th ed)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Respiration Disorders (1,028) and Narrower Categories: Airway Obstruction (1,856), Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (354), Hypoventilation (800), Intrinsic Positive-Pressure Respiration (56), Laryngeal Granuloma (90), Respiratory Acidosis (298), Respiratory Paralysis (745), Unexplained Event Resolved Brief (63).
- Clinical Trials : at least 861 including 34 Active, 383 Completed, 185 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Acute Hypercapnic Respiratory Failure, Acute Hypoxemic Respiratory Failure, Hypercapnic Acute Respiratory Failure, Hypercapnic Respiratory Failure, Hypoxemic Acute Respiratory Failure, Hypoxemic Respiratory Failure, Respiratory Depression, Respiratory Failure
Computing Expert Listing ...