555 top medical experts on Radiodermatitis across 48 countries and 28 U.S. states, including 453 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Radiodermatitis: A cutaneous inflammatory reaction occurring as a result of exposure to ionizing radiation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Dermatitis (1,830).
- Clinical Trials : at least 100 including 3 Active, 41 Completed, 24 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Radiation-Induced Dermatitis, Radiation Recall Dermatitis, Radiation-Induced Dermatitis
Computing Expert Listing ...