985 top medical experts on Radiation-Induced Neoplasms across 51 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 934 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Radiation-Induced Neoplasms: Tumors, cancer or other neoplasms produced by exposure to ionizing or non-ionizing radiation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Neoplasms (2,958) and Narrower Categories: Radiation-Induced Leukemia (210).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2 including 1 Completed, 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Radiation-Induced Cancer
Computing Expert Listing ...