1,350 top medical experts on Radiation-Induced Neoplasms across 58 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,258 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Radiation-Induced Neoplasms: Tumors, cancer or other neoplasms produced by exposure to ionizing or non-ionizing radiation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Neoplasms (5,096) and Narrower Categories: Radiation-Induced Leukemia (425).
- Clinical Trials : at least 3 including 1 Completed, 2 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Radiation-Induced Cancer
Computing Expert Listing ...