604 top medical experts on Psychotic Disorders across 57 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 542 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Psychotic Disorders: Disorders in which there is a loss of ego boundaries or a gross impairment in reality testing with delusions or prominent hallucinations. (From DSM-IV, 1994)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Substance-Induced Psychoses (414).
- Clinical Trials : at least 986 including 40 Active, 607 Completed, 136 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Psychoses, Brief Reactive Psychosis, Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizophreniform Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...