646 top medical experts on Psoriatic Arthritis across 51 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 573 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Psoriatic Arthritis: A type of inflammatory arthritis associated with psoriasis, often involving the axial joints and the peripheral terminal interphalangeal joints. It is characterized by the presence of HLA-B27-associated spondylarthropathy, and the absence of rheumatoid factor.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Spondylarthropathies (1,026), Arthritis (1,794), Psoriasis (2,523).
- Clinical Trials : at least 291 including 30 Active, 158 Completed, 54 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Psoriasis Arthropathica, Arthritic Psoriasis
Computing Expert Listing ...