289 top medical experts on Pseudoxanthoma Elasticum across 38 countries and 24 U.S. states, including 133 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pseudoxanthoma Elasticum: An inherited disorder of connective tissue with extensive degeneration and calcification of elastic tissue primarily in the skin, eye, and vasculature. At least two forms exist, autosomal recessive and autosomal dominant. This disorder is caused by mutations of one of the ATP-binding cassette transporters. Patients are predisposed to myocardial infarction and gastrointestinal hemorrhage.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Connective Tissue Diseases (1,572), Genetic Skin Diseases (3,548), Hemostatic Disorders (360), Skin Abnormalities (2,933).
- Clinical Trials : at least 21 including 1 Active, 8 Completed, 2 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Gronblad-Strandberg Syndrome
Computing Expert Listing ...