641 top medical experts on Prostatic Hyperplasia across 55 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 602 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Prostatic Hyperplasia: Increase in constituent cells in the prostate, leading to enlargement of the organ (hypertrophy) and adverse impact on the lower urinary tract function. This can be caused by increased rate of cell proliferation, reduced rate of cell death, or both.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Prostatic Diseases (889).
- Clinical Trials : at least 377 including 15 Active, 253 Completed, 32 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Prostatic Adenoma, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Prostatic Adenoma, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Prostatic Hypertrophy, Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Computing Expert Listing ...