635 top medical experts on Pressure Ulcer across 46 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 554 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pressure Ulcer: An ulceration caused by prolonged pressure on the skin and tissues when one stays in one position for a long period of time, such as lying in bed. The bony areas of the body are the most frequently affected sites which become ischemic (ischemia) under sustained and constant pressure.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Skin Ulcer (166).
- Clinical Trials : at least 196 including 3 Active, 106 Completed, 23 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Bedsore, Decubitus Ulcer, Pressure Sore
Computing Expert Listing ...