859 top medical experts on Pre-Eclampsia across 80 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 767 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pre-Eclampsia: A complication of pregnancy, characterized by a complex of symptoms including maternal hypertension and proteinuria with or without pathological edema. Symptoms may range between mild and severe. Pre-eclampsia usually occurs after the 20th week of gestation, but may develop before this time in the presence of trophoblastic disease.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension (2,548).
- Clinical Trials : at least 599 including 15 Active, 280 Completed, 108 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Pregnancy Toxemias
Computing Expert Listing ...