2,243 top medical experts on Postoperative Pain across 66 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 2,178 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Postoperative Pain: Pain during the period after surgery.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Postoperative Complications (5,984), Pain (4,549) and Narrower Categories: Phantom Limb (1,498).
- Clinical Trials : at least 3,120 including 57 Active, 1,650 Completed, 476 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Acute Post-operative Pain, Acute Postoperative Pain, Chronic Post-operative Pain, Chronic Post-surgical Pain, Chronic Postoperative Pain, Chronic Postsurgical Pain, Post-operative Pain, Persistent Postsurgical Pain, Post-operative Pain, Acute Post-operative Pain, Chronic Post-operative Pain, Post-surgical Pain, Acute Postoperative Pain, Chronic Postoperative Pain, Postsurgical Pain
Computing Expert Listing ...