1,533 top medical experts on Postoperative Pain across 52 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 1,496 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Postoperative Pain: Pain during the period after surgery.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Postoperative Complications (3,561), Pain (2,550) and Narrower Categories: Phantom Limb (730).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,783 including 42 Active, 942 Completed, 276 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Acute Post-operative Pain, Acute Postoperative Pain, Chronic Post-operative Pain, Chronic Post-surgical Pain, Chronic Postoperative Pain, Chronic Postsurgical Pain, Post-operative Pain, Persistent Postsurgical Pain, Post-operative Pain, Acute Post-operative Pain, Chronic Post-operative Pain, Post-surgical Pain, Acute Postoperative Pain, Chronic Postoperative Pain, Postsurgical Pain
Computing Expert Listing ...