1,606 top medical experts on Postoperative Hemorrhage across 52 countries and 47 U.S. states, including 1,563 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Postoperative Hemorrhage: Hemorrhage following any surgical procedure. It may be immediate or delayed and is not restricted to the surgical wound.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Postoperative Complications (5,984), Hemorrhage (4,776) and Narrower Categories: Endoleak (1,338).
- Clinical Trials : at least 94 including 1 Active, 49 Completed, 20 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Postoperative Blood Loss
Computing Expert Listing ...