1,417 top medical experts on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders across 67 countries and 50 U.S. states, including 1,282 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders: A class of traumatic stress disorders with symptoms that last more than one month.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Traumatic Stress Disorders (1,350).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,519 including 54 Active, 836 Completed, 269 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Moral Injury, Post-Traumatic Neuroses, PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Computing Expert Listing ...