1,026 top medical experts on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders across 48 countries and 48 U.S. states, including 977 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders: A class of traumatic stress disorders with symptoms that last more than one month.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Traumatic Stress Disorders (689).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,096 including 45 Active, 619 Completed, 164 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Post-Traumatic Neuroses, PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Computing Expert Listing ...