800 top medical experts on Pneumococcal Infections across 90 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 673 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pneumococcal Infections: Infections with bacteria of the species streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Streptococcal Infections (4,471) and Narrower Categories: Pneumococcal Meningitis (2,640), Pneumococcal Pneumonia (1,731).
- Clinical Trials : at least 218 including 11 Active, 164 Completed, 15 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Streptococcus pneumoniae Infections
Computing Expert Listing ...