739 top medical experts on Pigmented Nevus across 40 countries and 35 U.S. states, including 708 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pigmented Nevus: A nevus containing melanin. The term is usually restricted to nevocytic nevi (round or oval collections of melanin-containing nevus cells occurring at the dermoepidermal junction of the skin or in the dermis proper) or moles, but may be applied to other pigmented nevi.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Nevus (708) and Narrower Categories: Blue Nevus (675), Mongolian Spot (84), Nevus of Ota (214), Spindle Cell Nevus (80).
- Clinical Trials : at least 17 including 1 Active, 6 Completed, 3 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Melanocytic Nevus
Computing Expert Listing ...