1,305 top medical experts on Peripheral Vascular Diseases across 45 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 1,276 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases: Pathological processes involving any one of the blood vessels in the vasculature outside the heart.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Vascular Diseases (4,192) and Narrower Categories: Blue Toe Syndrome (109), Erythromelalgia (793), Livedo Reticularis (731), May-Thurner Syndrome (929), Peripheral Arterial Disease (4,380), Phlebitis (850), Raynaud Disease (2,516).
- Clinical Trials : at least 947 including 65 Active, 469 Completed, 136 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Peripheral Angiopathies
Computing Expert Listing ...