443 top medical experts on Periodontal Diseases across 58 countries and 35 U.S. states, including 305 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Periodontal Diseases: Pathological processes involving the periodontium including the gum (gingiva), the alveolar bone (alveolar process), the dental cementum, and the periodontal ligament.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Mouth Diseases (1,092) and Narrower Categories: Furcation Defects (317), Gingival Diseases (693), Peri-Implantitis (389), Periapical Diseases (555), Periodontal Atrophy (22), Periodontal Cyst (65), Periodontitis (1,813), Tooth Loss (466).
- Clinical Trials : at least 215 including 7 Active, 131 Completed, 27 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Parodontosis, Pyorrhea Alveolaris
Computing Expert Listing ...