1,224 top medical experts on Pericardial Effusion across 72 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,152 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pericardial Effusion: Fluid accumulation within the pericardium. Serous effusions are associated with pericardial diseases. Hemopericardium is associated with trauma. Lipid-containing effusion (chylopericardium) results from leakage of thoracic duct. Severe cases can lead to cardiac tamponade.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Heart Diseases (4,909).
- Clinical Trials : at least 22 including 1 Active, 11 Completed, 3 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Chylopericardium, Hemopericardium
Computing Expert Listing ...