527 top medical experts on Perceptual Disorders across 33 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 457 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Perceptual Disorders: Cognitive disorders characterized by an impaired ability to perceive the nature of objects or concepts through use of the sense organs. These include spatial neglect syndromes, where an individual does not attend to visual, auditory, or sensory stimuli presented from one side of the body.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Agnosia (703), Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (59), Allesthesia (2), Auditory Perceptual Disorders (237), Hallucinations (1,233), Illusions (596), Phantom Limb (730), Synesthesia (48).
- Clinical Trials : at least 46 including 3 Active, 19 Completed, 10 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Hemispatial Neglect
Computing Expert Listing ...