465 top medical experts on Pemphigus across 37 countries and 28 U.S. states, including 392 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pemphigus: Group of chronic blistering diseases characterized histologically by acantholysis and blister formation within the epidermis.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases (63), Autoimmune Diseases (2,127).
- Clinical Trials : at least 37 including 2 Active, 15 Completed, 5 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Pemphigus Vulgaris
Computing Expert Listing ...