610 top medical experts on Pemphigus across 41 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 494 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pemphigus: Group of chronic blistering diseases characterized histologically by acantholysis and blister formation within the epidermis.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases (3,611), Autoimmune Diseases (3,976).
- Clinical Trials : at least 50 including 2 Active, 18 Completed, 12 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Pemphigus Vulgaris
Computing Expert Listing ...