734 top medical experts on Pediatric Obesity across 57 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 682 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pediatric Obesity: body mass index in children (ages 2-12) and in adolescents (ages 13-18) that is grossly above the recommended cut-off for a specific age and sex. For infants less than 2 years of age, obesity is determined based on standard weight-for-length percentile measures.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Obesity (2,958).
- Clinical Trials : at least 522 including 56 Active, 275 Completed, 96 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Childhood Obesity
Computing Expert Listing ...