896 top medical experts on Patent Ductus Arteriosus across 56 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 829 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus: A congenital heart defect characterized by the persistent opening of fetal ductus arteriosus that connects the pulmonary artery to the descending aorta (aorta, descending) allowing unoxygenated blood to bypass the lung and flow to the placenta. Normally, the ductus is closed shortly after birth.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- UK NICE Guidelines: Endovascular closure of patent ductus arteriosus
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Congenital Heart Defects (4,797).
- Clinical Trials : at least 123 including 3 Active, 58 Completed, 18 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Patent Ductus Arteriosus Familial
Computing Expert Listing ...