652 top medical experts on Paresis across 44 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 532 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Paresis: A general term referring to a mild to moderate degree of muscular weakness, occasionally used as a synonym for paralysis (severe or complete loss of motor function). In the older literature, paresis often referred specifically to paretic neurosyphilis (see neurosyphilis). "General paresis" and "general paralysis" may still carry that connotation. Bilateral lower extremity paresis is referred to as paraparesis.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Paraparesis (688).
- Clinical Trials : at least 366 including 12 Active, 185 Completed, 75 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Hemiparesis, Muscle Paresis
Computing Expert Listing ...