1,111 top medical experts on Paraganglioma across 48 countries and 32 U.S. states, including 1,005 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Paraganglioma: A neural crest tumor usually derived from the chromoreceptor tissue of a paraganglion, such as the carotid body, or medulla of the adrenal gland (usually called a chromaffinoma or pheochromocytoma). It is more common in women than in men. (Stedman, 25th ed; from Segen, Dictionary of Modern Medicine, 1992)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Neuroendocrine Tumors (3,804) and Narrower Categories: Extra-Adrenal Paraganglioma (1,699), Pheochromocytoma (2,708).
- Clinical Trials : at least 65 including 5 Active, 15 Completed, 26 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Gangliocytic Paraganglioma
Computing Expert Listing ...