1,067 top medical experts on Pancreatitis across 56 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,009 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pancreatitis: inflammation of the pancreas. Pancreatitis is classified as acute unless there are computed tomographic or endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatographic findings of chronic pancreatitis (International Symposium on Acute Pancreatitis, Atlanta, 1992). The two most common forms of acute pancreatitis are alcoholic pancreatitis and gallstone pancreatitis.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Pancreatic Diseases (2,457) and Narrower Categories: Acute Hemorrhagic Pancreatitis (13), Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis (1,601), Alcoholic Pancreatitis (1,118), Chronic Pancreatitis (2,860), Graft Pancreatitis (18).
- Clinical Trials : at least 572 including 17 Active, 246 Completed, 97 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Acute Edematous Pancreatitis, Acute Pancreatitis, Pancreatic Parenchyma with Edema, Pancreatic Parenchymal Edema, Acute Pancreatitis, Acute Edematous Pancreatitis, Peripancreatic Fat Necrosis
Computing Expert Listing ...