1,286 top medical experts on Pancreatic Neoplasms across 40 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,248 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pancreatic Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of the pancreas. Depending on the types of islet cells present in the tumors, various hormones can be secreted: glucagon from pancreatic alpha cells; insulin from pancreatic beta cells; and somatostatin from the somatostatin-secreting cells. Most are malignant except the insulin-producing tumors (insulinoma).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Digestive System Neoplasms (640), Endocrine Gland Neoplasms (421), Pancreatic Diseases (1,565) and Narrower Categories: Islet Cell Adenoma (92), Islet Cell Carcinoma (96), Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma (2,406), Pancreatic Intraductal Neoplasms (527).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,695 including 122 Active, 726 Completed, 342 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cancer of Pancreas, Pancreatic Cancer
Computing Expert Listing ...