882 top medical experts on Osteoporosis across 62 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 796 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Osteoporosis: Reduction of bone mass without alteration in the composition of bone, leading to fractures. Primary osteoporosis can be of two major types: postmenopausal osteoporosis (osteoporosis, postmenopausal) and age-related or senile osteoporosis.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Metabolic Bone Diseases (2,247) and Narrower Categories: Postmenopausal Osteoporosis (2,719).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,367 including 56 Active, 925 Completed, 119 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Age-Related Osteoporosis, Age-Related Bone Loss, Age-Related Osteoporosis, Post-Traumatic Osteoporosis, Senile Osteoporosis, Senile Osteoporosis
Computing Expert Listing ...